Do you know how to categorize Covid-19 Symptoms?
Testing Positive Without Any Symptoms
Only RT-PCR is positive
Testing Positive With Only Mild Symptoms
Symptoms includes sore throat, dry cough or fever
Developing some form of pneumonia
This includes vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, myalgia, loss of smell/taste. Signs of increased work of breathing, increased respiratory rate, but no hypoxemia.
Breathing difficulties and requiring oxygen support
- CNS Affect: Lethargy, decreased level of consciousness, seizure
- GI effects: Dehydration, difficulty feeding, raised liver enzymes
- Myocardial effect: Raised Creatinine Kinase, Troponin
Needing to be intubated and put on a ventilator
- Critically ill with multiple organ involvement.
- Respiratory failure requiring mechanical ventilation
- Persistent hypoxemia
- Septic Shock
- Organ failure
What is Lung Shield Program?
Lung Shield ‘Program’ provides clients with compassionate use of cellular therapy coverage for post COVID-19 Lung Infection Recovery.
In support of the national vaccination program, all clients of Lung Shield will also be provided a complimentary post COVID-19 vaccine complication cover and accidental death benefits.
Cellular therapy is clinically proven to be effective in the field of regenerative medicine and holds promising potential in treating lung damage inflicted by Covid-19.
Lung Shield only used Mesenchymal stem cells produced under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Lung Shield Program Benefits
Get protected with stem cell therapy and insurance coverage in case of Covid 19 lung damage
- Cellular therapy for lung damage caused by post Covid-19 infection (Up to 40 million Mesenchymal Stem Cells)
- Pre cellular therapy health screening
- Lung function test
Personal Accident Insurance
- Accidental death RM5,000
- Accidental permanent disablement RM5,000
Post Covid-19 Vaccination Coverage
- Daily Hospital Income Benefit at RM400 per day up to RM5,600
- A lump sum benefit of RM4,000 for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) admission
- Bereavement expense benefit up to RM10,000
- Accidental death RM10,000
Covid Screening Included
- Free initial RT-PCR Test
- Free Functional Neutralising Total Antibody Test (Check your immunity levels towards Covid-19!) *Limited to 2 persons per family package
E&OE and T&Cs applyDownload Brochure
What is Cellular Therapy?
Cellular therapy have the ability to differentiate, repair, restore, replace and regenerate cells. It can provide new cells as the body grows and replace cells that are damaged or lost. Hence, widely known as regenerative medicine.
Is it safe?
Cellular Therapy is less immunogenic. It lowers the risks of rejection by the individual’s immune system and complications when transplanted.
Cellular Therapy possesses a unique homing ability. Once transplanted, the cells are naturally directed to the damaged tissues which are in need of repair and replacement.
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Work?
Is it an effective treatment for post Covid-19 lung damage?
Is it an approved treatment?
In April 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized a clinical trial exploratory efficacy study that used umbilical cord-derived MSCs for prevention of the life-threatening lung inflammation in COVID-19 patients.
Stem cells should only be used in FDA-approved clinical trials, expanded access program, or an Emergency Investigation New Drug application and for compassionate use.